Let us flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine.
我们来抛硬币吧。正面,我是你的。背面,你是我
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微笑着,并不和我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久
I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.
—Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster
“我一见到你,就知道你身上有我需要的什么东西。结果根本不是那样,我需要的只是
I love three things in the world.
Sun,moon and you.
Sun for morning.
Moon for night.
And you forever
浮世三千,吾爱有三
日、月与卿
日为朝
月
Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
住到我心里来吧,无需房
Fou you,a thousand times over
为你,千千万
I don't like to be stuck in one place.But I like to be stuck with you.
我不喜欢被困在一个地方,但我喜欢被困在你身
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷
I am catastrophically in love with you.
—Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
“我爱你爱得要
I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
—Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl, Beautiful Creatures
“我从来没有像现在这样爱你。我会永远比现在更爱你
。”命。”失。边。万遍租。为暮
卿为朝朝暮暮你。”了。界。界。的。